Become a full stack developer
Dev Bootcamp’s full stack immersive will lay the foundations of web development, while also teaching students the skills needed to learn more advanced languages and systems.
“Stacks” refers to software stacks that companies use to develop websites. A full stack developer has both a broad understanding of both back-end and front-end technologies and knowledge of specific web-development areas. Full stack developers are valuable to their team because their broad understanding of web development helps them bridge disconnects and improve the overall web-development process. To be considered a full stack developer, a developer must know the basics of:
- System administration including basic shell scripting, cloud computing, background processing, search, caching and monitoring.
- Web development concerns such as version control and virtualization.
- Back-end technology including web servers, programming languages and databases.
- UX and UI design fundamentals and how to convert them into code.
- Mobile development considerations of various devices and operating systems.